Everything you need to read about Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 .With MWC 2019 almost on the horizon, February 2019 will witness some of the most exciting smartphone launches across various price points. From foldable phones to value-for-money devices, we look at some of the highly-anticipated smartphones expected to break cover in February.
Xiaomi Redmi Note7 specs
- Body:159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm, 186 grams, Gorilla Glass 5 back, polycarbonate side frame.
- Screen:6.3″ IPS LCD, 1080 x 2340px resolution (19.5:9); ~409 ppi.
- Chipset:Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) chipset: octa-core CPU (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260); Adreno 512.
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB built-in storage, microSD slot support (takes the second SIM slot).
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; MIUI 10.
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF support, 5MP depth sensor, LED flash; 1080p@30/60/120fps video recording, EIS.
- Front camera: 13MP, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Quick Charge 4.0 support 18W (9V/2A).
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.12 download/ Cat.13 upload, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band MIMO, 2×2 antennas, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C 2.0.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, FM radio support.
The phone in all probability will come with a powerful 4480 mAh battery to support it’s 5.65 inch screen with IPS LCD display having a resolution of 1080 x 2160 at 427 ppi. The screen is expected to be protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass.
Xiaomi Mi 7 is speculated to boast of dual primary camera of 16 + 16 MP megapixel and 8 megapixel front Camera. It will support Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging as well.