Top 10 Fastest Motorcycles in the World 2020
10. BMW K 1200S, 174 miles per hour
A BMW super sports touring motorcycle. It has a 4 cylinder engine with 1157 cc, 16 valve, which generates power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. This motorcycle is capable of achieving a top speed of 174 miles per hour. This also has innovative suspensions and best braking to safely stop bicycles from blazing speed. Even this superbike has really nice style and looks just like model cars.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed : 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 kmph : 3 second.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.
9. Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille, 175 miles per hour
The company’s fastest Aprilia superbike. It features a twin-engine 998cc V, producing 141.13 hp @ 1000 rpm. This accelerates 1/4 miles in just 11 seconds, and acquires a top speed of 175 miles per hour. This bike’s style and seat makes it a great sports bike, too.
- 998 CC four stroke 60 degrees, V-Twin engine.
- Liquid-cooled system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 HP@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed : 175 miles per hour.
8. MV Agusta F4 1000R, 184 miles per hour
This is Italian manufacturer Agusta ‘s second F4 1000 series, and is a limited edition of the company. It has a liquid-cooled motor with 1000cc 16 radical valves. The engine’s 174 HP lets this bike reach a top speed of 184 miles per hour.
- 1000 CC, four cylinders 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power: 174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed: 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm disc with four pistons radial caliper.
- Rear brakes: Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
7. Yamaha YZF R1, 186 miles per hour
New YZF R1 has 1100 cc 20 cylinders, parallel four cylinder engine inclined forward. It produces power of 128.2 HP @10000 rpm, helps to get a top speed of 186 miles an hour.
- 998 CC, liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline four-cylinder DOHC engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 200 HP@13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed: 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGP inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher, and advanced ABS.
- Front Brakes: 320 mm, four-piston caliper hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
6. Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird, 190 miles per hour
This series was produced from 1996 through 2007. In 1997, by beating the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11, Honda CBR1100XX took the title of fastest development motorcycle. With a power of 152 HP, 1137 cc engine, it can reach a top speed of 190 miles per hour.
- 1137CC, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque: 119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed: 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes: 310 dual discs with three-piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single dics with 3 piston caliper.
5. Suzuki Hayabusa, 194 miles per hour
The Suzuki Hayabusa (or GSX1300R) is a sports bike motorcycle produced since 1999 by Suzuki. With a top speed of 188 to 194 miles per hour (303 to 312 km / h), it quickly earned acclaim as the fastest motorcycle in the world in production.
- 1340 CC, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power: 197 HP@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
4. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 208.1 miles per hour
Ninja Kawasaki ZX-14R, 208.1 Miles per hour. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is the second fastest production motorcycle to date, at a top speed of 208.1 mph. This super machine could reach 0 to 100 km / h in 2.7 seconds only. Ninja ZX-14R features a liquid cooled engine with a 1441 CC four pump pump.
- 1441 CC four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 158.2 Nm@7500 rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 km/h: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 km/h: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four-piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
World # 1 fastest superbike (2017): MTT Turbine Superbike Y2 K, 227 miles (365 km) per hour. A non-production Marine Turbine Technologies motorcycle which is recognized by Guinness Book of World Records as “the most powerful production motorcycle.”
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four-piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
2. Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 249 miles per hour
The motorcycle screams in about 26 seconds all the way up to 249 mph-an estimated 400 km / h. Kawasaki told Sofuoğlu that the H2R maxes out at 236 mph (380 km / h), according to an interview with WolrldSBK, and it was the company’s hope for anyone to reach 249 mph (400 km / h) on that.
- 998 CC supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power: 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with four-piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
1. Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour
The Dodge Tomahawk is the fastest bike ever made in the world, at a top speed of 420 mph. Dodge unveiled the ultimate superbike in 2003. It is very small, and only 9 bikes are reportedly sold yet. Dodge Tomahawk comes with an 8.3 liter engine, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine.
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power: 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed: 420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles: 2.5 seconds.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.