Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Review£869
Value for Money8.5/10
Style & Design9.5/10
- Feels great for a big phone
- Numerous camera features on offer
- The OLED display is great and highly customisable
- Impressive low-light camera
- Loud stereo speakers
- Good battery life
- Not all that different to S8 Plus
- Iterative upgrade
- Some lag with Samsung’s software
- Pricey for 0.4 in of extra screen
There’s strong competition from Huawei and the rumoured LG G7 looks interesting, but Samsung is aiming to stay top dog with its new flagship Galaxy S9 smartphones. Getting the plus model bags you an extra camera, larger screen and more. Find out if the Galaxy S9 Plus is the phone for you in our full review. Here is deep review of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and specification of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus .
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Features :
|Item Weight||191 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 0.9 x 7.4 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||SM-G965FZKDINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (1900/1800/850/900 MHz), HSPA+, 3G, (2100/1900/850/900 MHz), 4G, LTE, (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz)|
|Special features||Dual SIM, GPS, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-mail|
|Other camera features||8MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Colour||Midnight Black ,Polaris Blue ,Burgundy Red ,Coral Blue ,Midnight Black ,Gold|
|Battery Power Rating||3500|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Travel Adapter, Data Cable, Stereo Headset, Ejection Pin, Case, USB Connector, User Manual|
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus review :
- Galaxy S9: Buy this one if you want to spend the least, if you prefer a smaller phone and if you don’t plan to take portrait photos.
- Galaxy Note 9: It has the longest battery life and double the starting storage capacity of the other two. Its camera automatically adjusts to your scene, but otherwise uses the same lenses. The Note 9 also has an S Pen stylus and costs hundreds more.
- Galaxy S9 Plus: Essentially the Note 9 with a slightly smaller battery, half the storage and no S Pen, but it has the same fast processor, about the same screen size and dual cameras. You can also expand your storage capacity using a microSD card. Its cost falls between the Note 9 and Galaxy S9.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Review
The Bottom Line Samsung’s Galaxy S9 Plus is the more robust Galaxy S9, and the one for power users to get.