Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight. So here is few tips of reduce belly fat .
How to Reduce belly fat
1.Drink water = your weight ×2/3
eg 90kg×2/3= 6 litre and it is minimum
Take minimum 6 litre water per day. Drink more water as you can . IT will keep you satiated and will prevent you from mistaking thirst for hunger.Drink Water with Lemon is more beneficial it helps to keep your metabolism rumming .
2.Eat less sugar and calories. eg . Avoid Cold drink, Junk food, Excess food @night, biryani in night, avoid oily things. If you are fully serious then Don’t eat sweets . Stop drinking FRUIT JUICE .
3 . Try to include more protein and fiber rich vegetables eg. Eat salad more, take row material in your food like kheera gajar onion and many raw material avoid eat more potatao
4. Take enough rest @ night
Minimum 8 hours. Nor much rest.
5. Eat more fat to burn more fat. Consuming healthy fats actually help your body to burn the unwanted fat. Stock up on healthy fats like healthy oil and fish.Add fish in Your Diet.
6. Here are few things you can add in your Diet. Eg. Almonds, Oatmeal,Green Vegetables,Less salt, Banana, Yoghurt,Egg whites
7. Always Go light on dinner. Walk at least 500mitre after dinner
8. Some exercises that help to reduce belly fat
- Twist Crunches.
- Side Crunch.
- Reverse Crunches.
- Vertical Leg Crunch.
- Bicycle Exercise.
- Lunge Twist.
- Rolling Plank Exercise.
9. Don’t eat too much in any time. And Divide your Diet plans in 5 times
10. Start Doing Weighttraing like weightlifting and powerlifting eg. Squat deadlift bench press. It is better than cardio and running. You will loose fat only when you do cardio but when you do Weighttraing it loose fat during workout and after workout when will muscles create it would loose fat and burn calories.
11. And if you take alcohol then Limit it’s consumption Alcohol from time to time is OK. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols daily.
12. If you can change your cooking oil. use coconut oil if you can .
13. drink green tea.
14. last but not least track your intake food .
15. Most important, Eat more and more raw vegetables like carrots, cabbage ,Green leaves (butter, iceberg, salad greens),Cucumber. Cucumber has a lot of water and flesh, and no fat or carbs etc. take eat before lunch and dinner.
16. Start your day with 12 ounces of black coffee, which contains just four calories andthat cause your metabolic rate to increase, according to a study published in the journal Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. You can use any method to make your coffee.