When you first install WordPress, you may notice that a branded message appears in your site’s front-end footer, at the bottom of the page. You can use the default WordPress editor to edit text on the page, such as the site header. This also enables you to edit contact details or social links when they are present in the footer. so here is the solution .
How To Change Footer Text In WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Editor link on the Appearance section of the navigation to the left.
- On the right hand side, click the Footer link to edit the footer.php page.
- Find the code that displays the footer text at the bottom. The image to the right shows what the code looks like in the “Twenty Twelve” theme.
- Comment out the code for the default footer text and add your own footer text. In this example, the following code will be placed in the footer.
<p>Copyright Â© 2019, My Personal website | by Mahi webmaster</p>
- Click Update.