Huawei sub-brand Honor is set to launch a new smartphone —the Honor 10 Lite. The Honor 10 Lite is the successor to the Honor 9 Lite smartphone, which was launched around the same time last year. The smartphone has already been in launched in China and it sports a dewdrop notch and 6.21-inch LCD display at the front.
- Honor 10 Lite 4GB RAM runs on Android 9.0 Pie.
- It has a 6.21 Inch IPS LCD Bezel Less, Notched display.
- The Phone is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa core processor with 4 GB RAM .
- The device comes with a 24 MP Front camera and 13 + 2 MP Dual Rear camera with a Flash.
- It comes with 64GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded using a microSD, Up to 512 GB.
- Connectivity includes Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE.
- The Device has a non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery.
|In The Box||
|Hybrid Sim Slot||
From capturing amazing night photos to clicking studio-level selfies – the Honor 10 Lite smartphone with its 24 MP AI Selfie Camera and 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Rear Camera let you click pictures effortlessly. That’s not all, several aspects of this phone are backed by Artifical Intelligence (AI) to make your experience as seamless as possible. From AI-enhanced calls to the HiVision Feature, there’s plenty of things to explore and try out.
Honor 10 Lite performance, battery life, and cameras
The Kirin 710 is capable of running the day-to-day tasks without breaking into a sweat. Our review unit was the variant with 4GB of RAM, and we found that it was capable of delivering a smooth experience for day-to-day use. We did not find any lag or stutter, and the phone could multitask easily.
During our use, we found the fingerprint scanner to be slow to unlock the smartphone. The Honor 10 Lite also has a face unlock feature which uses the selfie camera. Face recognition was faster than the fingerprint scanner and worked in most lighting scenarios.