Choosing a best stereo system is not an easy as we are thinking so here we are going to tell you most and best car stereo system to buy this year .
Best Car Stereo Systems to Buy in 2019 :
Get help from your smartphone on the road, without taking your hands off the wheel. Apple Car Play and Android Auto let you get directions, communicate with your contacts and control audio playback using voice commands. Powerful 4 x 55 W amplification makes music sound clear and dynamic, even at high volumes. Sony’s XAV-AX100 receiver works with your smartphone to give you convenient hands-free control and high-quality sound. It features both Apple Car Play and Android Auto, so you can control your favorite features with simple voice commands, as well as receive spoken directions as you drive. And it automatically detects the phone you’re using, so you won’t have to mess with the menus.
Sound Meets Safety and Effortless Usability
Enjoy intuitive and simple control for every journey, with a responsive 15.7-cm diagonal (6.2) touchscreen display that wakes up two and a half times faster than previous models, and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Sony XAV-AX100 Specification :
|Item Weight||1.9 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||24.6 x 23.2 x 19.6 cm|
|Item model number||XAV-AX100|
|Included Components||Head Unit, Cord with Connector, Microphone Unit, Operating Instruction Manual, Remote Commander and Other Attachment|
|Number Of Items||1|
CD Receiver with MIXTRAX®, Bluetooth®, Siri® Eyes Free, USB Playback, Pandora® Ready, Android™ Music Support, and Color Customization .
Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Receiver w/ Variable Illumination, Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming. CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets. Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB.
Pioneer DEH-X6800BT Specs :
|Item Weight||1.43 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 22.9 x 10.2 cm|
|Item model number||DEH-X6800BT|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speakers Nominal Output Power||56 Watts|
|Spearkers Maximum Output Power||200 Watts|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
- DEH-S5100BT – Pioneer In-Dash 1-DIN CD/MP3 Car Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- FLAC file playback from USB devices
3.Alpine Halo9 iLX-F309 digital multimedia receiver
The iLX-F309 is the perfect solution with a 9″ touch screen that hovers over the dash but uses a standard 1-DIN chassis for installation.
Alpine Halo9 iLX-F309 specs :
- 9 inch WVGA hovering touchscreen media receiver with AM/FM and HD radio tuners (no CD player)
- Enjoy integrated Siri, maps, phone calls, music, and apps
- Designed with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for more wireless possibilities
- Standard single DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO Din dash kits
- Audio, video, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and Bluetooth ready
4. RetroSound Hermosa
We sell several stereo options for vintage cars, but this one is easily the most popular. RetroSound’s Hermosa infuses the venerable shaft-style radio design with modern features, like Bluetooth, a USB port, and a switchable color display. It’s old-school shaft system make it a great choice for folks who want to add modern conveniences to classic older vehicles
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for hands-free phone operation and wireless audio streaming
- Built-In 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier plus RCA pre-outs
- Dual color (white or green) display
- USB port plus two auxiliary inputs
- Authentic push-button styling
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 5.4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||HC-111-51-74|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HC-111-51-74|
5. Atoto A6
Unlike other general Android car stereos on the market, ATOTO A6 Android Car Multimedia system A6Y2721PB is an in dash double din multimedia system deeply customized & optimized based on Android OS, It is developed by ATOTO team which is incorporated by a few software developers and hardware engineers who have been working in after-market car entertainment manufacturing field for over ten years.
- JVC KW-V130BT 6.2″ 2-Din In-Dash DVD Player Receiver w/Bluetooth iPhone/Android. Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Wired-Mic included). Bluetooth Auto Pairing via Smartphone Charging Cable. Hands Free Call (HFP1.6 Wideband Speech). Audio Streaming & Control (A2DP, AVRCP). Voice Recognition Dialing. Siri Eyes Free Mode for iPod/iPhone. 2 Phones Full-Time Connection. Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP).
- Auto Pairing for iPhone / Android. iPhone / iPod Music Playback via USB. Music Playback through USB for Android. Apple Music Radio. Pandora / Spotify / iHeart Radio Control (iPhone via USB, Android via Bluetooth). SiriusXM Ready. Front USB Input with 1.5A Charging. Rear AV Input (3.5mm mini). Rear AV Output (Video/RCA). Rear View Camera Input (RCA). K2 Technology. Time Alignment + Sound Lift + Space Enhancement.
- 6.2” WVGA Clear Resistive Touch Panel Monitor. Digital Viewing Angle Adjustments. Customizable GUI. 17 Language Multilingual Display. MOS-FET 50W x 4 Power Output (22W RMS x 4). 13-Band Graphic EQ and Easy Control 8 Preset EQ. 4.0V Pre-Output Terminals (Front + Rear + Subwoofer). High-Pass + Low-Pass Filters. Brightness Control with Auto Dimmer. Steering Wheel Remote Ready. Optional Wireless Remote Control.
- Rockville RBC5B (Black Chrome) Adjustable Angle Rearview Back-up Camera, Universal License Plate Mount. Night Vision: PC6070 Image Sensor. Waterproof & Fog Resistant. Easy Installation. Auto Turn-on. 420 TV Lines. 648H x 488V.
- Low Light Sensitivity: 0.01 LUX. 170° Wide View Angle. True Color Reproduction. Automatic White Balance. Universal License Plate Mount. Guidance Distance Grid. Includes: DC Power Cable, RCA Video Control Cable, Mounting Screws