Generating good revenue is not easy and its very clear that there is no fix method to get contentment results its depends on geography and what type of app and the relevant ad .
You will get many blog this is not new but i tried some of these for my apps so Here is few tricks which i tried and seen the large variation in the revenue .
- Use filter in your admob acc there is option of tool to choose relevant ad choice and disable some irrelevant ads.
- If your requesting ads every 30 secs, you may want to try changing it to 60 secs or longer .
3 . If you are getting 100% fill rate but low CTR Then If your requesting ads every 30 secs, you may want to try changing it to 60 secs or longer .
- Test different ad placement options, to determine what placements get the best results . you can move the placement of your ad so that regular users will notice it again .
5.Try to choose multiple ad networks and increasing your fill rate .
6.You need to get rid of your Banner ad units. Only set your interstitial ad units to your app. When somebody clicks, you will get high CPC.The other process to increase CPC is to set which Ads you want to show or not. First thing is, you have to download all the Admob Ads’ list by CPC rate as a PDF file from the internet.
After downloading follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Google AdSense account.
2. Click on ‘Allow or block Ads’
3. Click on ‘All my apps’.
4. The ‘search’ tab will appear.
There you have to search those ads by URL name and block all the low CPC ads
8.Be sure to create multiple placements in your app flow for ads .
9.Take a look at your admob statistics and see which countries and devices are bringing you higher eCPMs.
10. Try mobitech startapp facebook ad along with admob , and also Update App Frequently to get good results
Location Really Matters :
One of the most important factor that can increase CPC is the country you are targeting. For example a click on an ad from USA can pay you up to $2 to $3 and click on same ad from India can end up paying only 20 to 30 cents.
Update App Frequently
Constantly, issue updates with new features, fix bugs instantly, and implement user’s suggestions as possible. I’d say try to issue an update at least once a month.
Advertise & publish
It is very important to spread the word about your app. Just putting it in Google Play will not help. Use Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Twitter ads, and others. How much to spend? Well, a good strategy is to spend 33% of your last month’s net profit for advertisements. If your app is new, well you just need to spend pocket money. In the real world, a new business would take up to 2 years to break-even. What’s break-even:
Again, these tips take time to show results. Maybe weeks, maybe months and maybe years. You must be patient.
If any of you have more tips, we are here to teach and learn.
Good luck to all…